Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Big Brownie Cookies

During the winter, I have to literally force myself not to bake a treat everyday! Something about it being cold outside and spending time baking in my kitchen is my favorite! I tried this new recipe yesterday and they are my new favorite cookie! I can't quit eating them and they were a cinch to make!

1 family size (9x13 not 8x8 in) brownie mix
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup oil
3 tablespoons water
2 eggs
**Optional: Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips or nuts. (I added peanut butter chips and they were SOOOO good!)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Generously spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix all ingredients together, but do not over mix. Drop by rounded tablespoons (I use my Pampered Chef scoop) onto baking sheet. Leave at least 2 inches apart because they spread. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until they don't look "wet" in the middle. Allow to cool for 3 minutes before removing from cookie sheet. Enjoy with a big glass of cold milk!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Question??? Is a family size brownie mix bigger than the regular 13x9 mix???