"Mounds Bars"
2 cups graham crackers, crushed
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
1 cup shredded coconut
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 tbsp. peanut butter
2 cups graham crackers, crushed
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
1 cup shredded coconut
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 tbsp. peanut butter
DIRECTIONS:
Mix together first three ingredients. Pack in a well greased 9x13 in. pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Combine milk and coconut and spread over graham cracker mixture. Bake for 15 minutes more or until golden brown. Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in microwave stirring every 30 seconds and spread over cooled bars. Keep bars refrigerated. Enjoy and try not to eat the whole pan by yourself!
Mix together first three ingredients. Pack in a well greased 9x13 in. pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Combine milk and coconut and spread over graham cracker mixture. Bake for 15 minutes more or until golden brown. Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in microwave stirring every 30 seconds and spread over cooled bars. Keep bars refrigerated. Enjoy and try not to eat the whole pan by yourself!
****Notes: I ran a knife around the pan edges before I poured on the chocolate mixture and I'm glad I did. I think they might have been hard to get out if I didn't.


2 comments:
You talk just like me, you stinker!
This sounds amazing, I love mounds bars!
Post a Comment