Friday, October 22, 2010

Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup

I made this soup this week and it was delicious! Tyler said it was the best soup he'd ever had!
I'll definitely be making this a lot this fall/winter. I got the recipe from one of my favorite recipe blogs.

Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup

4 cans chicken broth
1 T chicken bouillon
1 cup carrots, chopped
1 cup celery, chopped
1/2 medium onion, chopped
16 oz. home style egg noodles
2 1/2 cup cooked, chopped chicken breast
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can 12 oz evaporated milk

Boil the broth, bouillon, carrots, celery and onion for 20 minutes, or until tender. While the vegetables are boiling, boil the noodles in a separate pot. I add another bouillon cube so the noodles get some flavor. Then add the chicken, cream of chicken soup, canned milk and noodles. Heat thoroughly. Add pepper to taste.

No comments: