I got this recipe from a friend last week. It is amazingly easy and sooooooooooo good! Plus, I already had all the ingredients in my food storage! I haven't tried the chips yet, because I already had some chips out. I will next time!
Easy Taco Soup and Homemade Chips
1 can chili with beans
1 can whole kernel corn, with liquid
1 can diced tomatoes, with liquid (I use diced tomatoes with green chilies)
1 can tomato sauce
1 can black beans, with liquid
1 1/2 - 3 Tbsp taco seasoning
Shredded cheese (to go on top when serving)
I had 1/2 pound of cooked sausage that needed to be eaten so I threw that in too. It was great with it, but would still be yummy without it.
Combine all ingredients in greased slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Makes 4-6 servings. (If you don't already use the slow cooker bags to line your crockpot, you MUST try them! They make clean up so easy!)
Homemade Chips:
Cut tortillas into pieces. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 5 min.
***Recipe from Kristin H.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so glad you liked this recipe. I love how easy it is and like you said, it's stuff that's already in your food storage. Delicious!
Post a Comment