Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Smores Topped Brownies

I got this recipe from Real Mom Kitchen. It's one of my favorite recipe blogs. These were really yummy. I took them to a family party and everyone loved them! They tasted best the first day, so make sure you have people to share them with!

1 brownie mix (9x13 size)
3 Hershey's milk chocolate bars
4 full size graham crackers
7 oz. jar Marshmallow Creme

Make brownie mix according to directions. I made cake like brownies. Bake and let cool for 5 minutes. Then drop spoonfuls of marshmallow creme down the center of the pan. Let sit for a few minutes. The warm brownies will help the creme to spread out. You can use a knife and gently help spread it to the corners, if you need to. I put mine back in the warm oven for a minute to make it spread easier. Then chop up your chocolate and graham crackers and sprinkle on top of the marshmallow layer. Allow to cool and enjoy!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Hey, I made these for a family dinner last Sunday and they were a huge hit! The whole pan got eaten. Thanks for the recipe. I'm making the crock pot potato chowder for dinner tomorrow....