I can't believe I've never posted this recipe. This is my family's very favorite dessert! Every year, my dad, brother and I request this for our birthday cake! If you are an ice cream lover, you will absolutely love this recipe!!!
1 package Oreo's
1/4 cup margarine, melted
1/2 gallon ice cream, softened (any flavor) Our favs are: Mint chocolate chip, chocolate chip, cookies and cream, etc. Be creative!
1 jar Hot Fudge topping (NOT chocolate syrup)
8 oz. Cool Whip, softened (Sometimes you can find chocolate Cool Whip!)
Crush 26 Oreo's (centers too) and mix with melted margarine. Press into 9x13 cake pan. Freeze 20 minutes. Spread softened ice cream over crust. Freeze 20 minutes. Heat hot fudge in microwave for about 30-45 seconds. Spread evenly over ice cream. Freeze 20 minutes. Next, spread softened Cool Whip over hot fudge layer. Crush a couple remaining Oreo's (without centers) and sprinkle evenly on top of Cool Whip layer. Freeze for at least a few hours before serving. Remove about 10-15 minutes before serving. ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment