I grew up on this dish that came from my Grandma W*. It's really easy to make with only a few ingredients. It's kind of like Hamburger Helper, so if you don't like that stuff, you probably won't like this either. My two-year old is a really picky eater, but she can't get enough of this when I make it!
1 pound hamburger
1 medium onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped (optional, I don't like green peppers)
1 large can V-8 (you know, the veggie drink that's yucky by itself!)
Half a bag macaroni noodles
Salt and Pepper
Brown your hamburger with the onion and pepper. Drain the grease. Add about half the can of V-8 and add your noodles. Let it simmer and stir often. When the noodles have absorbed most of the juice, add more juice. I use most of the can. Cook until noodles are tender about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I never knew this recipe came from Grandma.
Post a Comment