I thought I already had this up! I made these to give away for a Valentine's Day treat! I colored the frosting pink. These cookies and Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies are my hubby's favorites!
Oreo Cookies
1 Devil's Food cake mix
2 eggs
3/4 cup shortening or 1/3 cup oil
Mix together well and roll into small balls. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Let sit on sheet for a few minutes and then transfer cookies to wire rack to cool completely. When completely cool, frost bottom of cookie and add another bottom.
Frosting:
8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cube of margarine (softened)
3 cups powdered sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
***The frosting recipe makes A LOT of frosting. I would double the cookie recipe or half the frosting recipe. Sometimes when I'm lazy, I use canned cream cheese frosting and no one notices the difference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hope you don't mind,I am going to give them to my primary and friends.when you gave them to me I ate half of them today.Yummy.
Post a Comment