This recipe had been sitting out to try for awhile and I finally got around to it. It was fantastic! I love a good potato soup and this one will definitely be made again and again.
Loaded Baked Potato Soup
4-6 potatoes (baked, peeled and cubed) I didn't peel mine.
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup flour
2 tsp. chicken bullion
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tsp. minced garlic
6 cups milk
16 oz. sour cream
1 package bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
1 can corn, drained
shredded cheddar cheese
Instructions:
In a large saucepan, melt butter on low heat. Stir in flour and seasonings. Gradually add milk and turn up to medium heat. Add minced garlic. Stir continuously until it boils. Cook and stir 2 minutes until thick. Remove from heat. Whisk in sour cream. Add potatoes, corn, and bacon. Serve in bowls and top with cheese.
(I printed this recipe a long time ago and I didn't add the source. Oops!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment