I found the most amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe. I had already posted my "favorite" recipe, but I actually deleted it because I will never try another chocolate chip cookie recipe again! The recipe calls for a box of instant vanilla pudding mix and I think that's the key ingredient. These cookies are so thick and fluffy and still taste delicious when they're a couple days old.
The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs at room temperature
1 teaspoon pure vanilla
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 small box instant vanilla pudding (just the dry mix)
2 cups chocolate chips (I love the Guittard jumbo milk chocolate chips)
Cream butter and sugars together in a mixer. Add each egg, one at a time. Beat until creamy. Add the vanilla.
In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients together before slowly adding them to the creamed mixture. When combined, add the chocolate chips. Mix and drop by rounded teaspoon (I use my Pampered Chef medium scoop) onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Don't overcook! Place on wire rack to cool. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Can't wait to try these!
Post a Comment