Friday, November 26, 2010

Symphony Pie

It can't get easier than this! It was really good too!

Symphony Pie

1 giant Symphony bar (I used Symphony with almonds and toffee)
8oz Cool Whip
Graham cracker crust

Break up your chocolate bar and put it in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Take it out and stir it. Microwave another 30 seconds and stir until creamy. I didn't need to microwave mine anymore but if you need to, just do it for a few seconds at a time. Don't burn the chocolate! Mix melted chocolate with Cool Whip until mixed well. Pour into pie crust. You can top it with more Cool Whip or Sweetened Whipping Cream. I added chocolate curls to mine.

Chocolate Curls:

1 chocolate bar
potato peeler

Warm up your chocolate bar in your hand for a minute. Then just take your potato peeler and shave off the sides. It's so easy!

No comments: