I love Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta...so when I came across this recipe, I knew I had to try it! We loved it! So good and really it's easy. Just don't put on too much Cajun seasoning if you're feeding it to your small children. Mine are pretty good with spicy food, but I put on too much this time and they didn't love it.
Cajun Chicken Pasta
2 chicken breasts, seasoned with Cajun and grilled
1/2 lb. Penne pasta
1 jar Alfredo sauce
Cajun seasoning
2 Roma tomatoes, diced
Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Season and grill your chicken breasts till done. While chicken is cooking, boil your noodles according to package directions. When the noodles are cooked, drain and put back in pot. Pour the Alfredo sauce in and mix together. I added a little Cajun to the noodle mixture, but once again, be careful if you're feeding your kidlets. Put a scoop of noodles on each plate and top with sliced chicken strips, chopped tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment